- Service – the Crypto-Alert web application, can be found at https://crypto-alert.pl/
- Service Provider – “Gendek” Mateusz Gendek, Kulik-Kolonia 33, 22-130 Siedliszcze, NIP: 5632436533, REGON: 381693657.
- User – a recipient of services, a entrepreneur or consumer, a purchaser, anyone who accesses the Web App and uses the Services provided through the Web App by the Service Provider.
- Service – the performance of a service not involving the simultaneous presence of the Service Provider and the User.
- The Service Provider is the administrator of personal data in relation to the information provided by Users when using the Service.
- Personal data will be processed by the Service Provider in accordance with the principles set out in the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means for the purposes of providing the Services.
- The User agrees hereby and by submitting his/her statements of consent to the processing of data to the extent stipulated in paragraph 2, which is done by registering on the Service, the form of which can be found at https://crypto-alert.pl/my-account/
- The User may use the Service anonymously or using a nickname, unless specific personal data is necessary to provide the Services.
- The scope of the data processed includes, in particular, the following personal data of the User: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, company name in the case of natural person conducting economic activity and for billing, accounting purposes - Tax Identification Number.
- The Service Provider is entitled to process also other Users’ personal data than those indicated above in paragraph 2, if they are necessary for the execution of the order. In such a case, these data will each time be clearly indicated as data necessary for the execution of the order.
- In case of illegal use of the Web App, the Service Provider shall have the right to process the User’s personal data to the extend necessary to establish the User’s liability. The Service Provider informs the User about any unauthorised activities while demanding his/her immediate cessation and about the processing of the personal data for the above purposes.
- Personal data collected by the Service Provider may also be disclosed to:
a) the competent state bodies upon their request on the basis of relevant provisions of law,
b) online electronic payment services,
c) services providing electronic notifications,
d) other persons and entities - in cases provided in the applicable provisions of law.
- The Service Provider guarantees the provision of appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided by the Users, in particular preventing unauthorized third parties from accessing them or processing them in violation of generally applicable laws, preventing personal data loss, damage or destruction.
- The User has the right to:
a) access his/her personal data, the right to making additions, adjustments and updating data content by means of communications with the Service Provider;
b) request the temporary or permanent suspension of the processing of their personal data or its deletion, if it is found to be incomplete, outdated, untrue or collected in violation of the law. For this purpose a letter should be sent, by registered mail, to the Service Provider’s registered address;
c) object to the processing of their personal data - in cases provided for by law - and the right to demand their deletion if they are no longer necessary for the purpose they were collected for. For this purpose a letter should be sent, by registered mail, to the Service Provider’s registered address;
d) after the User’s termination of use of the Web App, the Service Provider shall not process the personal data listed in paragraph 5, except for those data which are: allowed to be processed by law or regulations of the contract, necessary to explain the circumstances of unauthorized use of Services. In such a case, the Service Provider shall remove all identifying tags of the User and the telecommunication network termination and information and communication system used by the User, unless the User agrees not to remove such markings;
e) lodge a complaint with the Office of the Information and Data Protection Commissioner, as Supervisory Authority;