- Service – the Crypto-Alert web application, can be found at https://crypto-alert.pl/
- Service Provider – “Gendek” Mateusz Gendek, Kulik-Kolonia 33, 22-130 Siedliszcze, NIP: 5632436533, REGON: 381693657.
- User – a recipient of services, a entrepreneur or consumer, a purchaser, anyone who accesses the Web App and uses the Services provided through the Web App by the Service Provider.
- Service – the performance of a service not involving the simultaneous presence of the Service Provider and the User.
- “Cookies” files should be understood as computer data, particularly text files, stored in users’ data terminal devices and these files are used while browsing the Web App. In particular, these are text files containing the name of the Web App from which they are sent, the time for which they will be kept on the end device and a unique number.
- Apart from information hold in cookie files, the service does not collect automatically any information.
- Cookies are intended to use of the Web App pages. The Service Provider uses these files for:
a) the ability to log in and the maintenance of user session on each successive page of the Web App
b) adjusting the content of the web page to the user’s individual preferences, above all, these files recognize the user’s device in order to display the webpage according to their preferences
c) to create anonymous statistics excluding the possibility of user identification.
- “Cookies” used by Service Provider’s partners, including in particular the users of the website, are subject to their own privacy policies.
- In order to ensure the security of personal data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent the disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their implementation and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – Personal Data Protection Act, the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means, as well as all kinds of executive acts and Community law.
- By default, the web browser allows cookies to be saved on the User’s terminal device. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookies” in the settings of the web browser or notify about their sending to the User’s devices each time.
- The Service Provider indicates that any changes to the internet browser settings may make the proper functioning of the Web App impossible.